• A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. – Buddha

  • A friend is a favorable family. – Lailah Gifty Akita

  • A happy family is merely an earlier heaven. – George Bernard Shaw

  • A business firm is made of walls and beams… A home is made of dearest and dreams. – Unknown

  • A man tin't brand a place for himself in the sun if he keeps taking refuge under the family tree. – Helen Keller

  • A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.      – George Augustus Moore

  • A mother discovers with peachy delight that one does not love i's children just because they are 1's children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.                – Gabriel Garcia Marquez

  • Always put your immediate family outset.  You will never go wrong nor have any regrets.    – Unknown

  • Equally the family goes, and so goes the nation so goes the whole world in which we live.      – Pope John Paul II

  • Being a family unit means you are a part of something very wonderful. Information technology means you lot will love and exist loved for the rest of your life. – Lisa Weedn

  • Being genetically related doesn't make you family. Love, support, trust, cede, honesty, protection, acceptance, security, compromise, gratitude, respect, & loyalty, is what makes you family unit. – Unknown

  • Cherish your homo connections – your relationships with friends and family unit.                  – Barbara Bush

  • Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.            – Anthony Liccione

  • Families are similar branches on a tree – we grow in different directions however our roots remain as one. – Unknown

  • Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts. – Unknown

  • Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally stammer. – Brad Henry

  • Family – Where life begins and Love never ends. – Unknown

  • Family unit always gonna exist there.  The fabric things, they come up and get. – Romeo Miller.

  • Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who vest to united states, we see the by, present and hereafter. – Gail Buckley

  • Family is a unique souvenir that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they're driving you lot crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you lot, curse at you, effort to control you, these are the people who know you lot the best and who beloved you lot.   – Jenna Morasca

  • Family is similar music, some loftier notes, some depression notes, but e'er a beautiful song.        – Unknown

  • Family is not an important thing. It'southward everything. – Michael J. Fox

  • Family is the nearly important affair in the world. – Princess Diana

  • Family is… the people in your life who want y'all in theirs; the ones who accept yous for who you are, dearest y'all no affair what and would do anything to see you smile.              – Shea Moisture

  • Family means no 1 gets left backside or forgotten. – David Ogden Stiers

  • Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking infinite, the children with outer infinite, and the female parent with cupboard infinite. – Evan Esar

  • For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over existence a mother and having a family and a domicile. – Jessica Lange

  • God has blessed me with an amazing family, friends and work colleagues that have been my joy, my support, and my sanity. I don't know what I'd exercise without them.                  – Josie Loren

  • Govern a family every bit you lot would cook a pocket-sized fish – very gently. – Chinese maxim

  • Happiness is being content with what you accept, living in liberty and liberty, having a good family unit life and expert friends. – Divyanka Tripathi

  • Having somewhere to go is Home.  Having someone to love is Family.  Having both is a Approving. – Unknown

  • Home is people. Non a place. If you go back there afterwards the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not at that place anymore.  – Robin Hob

  • Abode should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love. – Marvin J. Ashton

  • I am a lucky person because I have been loved a lot.  I have a great family unit.                  – Monica Bellucci

  • I am blest to have and then many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. – Lil' Kim

  • I am surrounded by keen friends and family.  I don't know what I would do without them. – Emma Roberts

  • I believe the world is one big family, and we demand to help each other. – Jet Li

  • I don't think quantity time is as special every bit quality time with your family.                        – Reba Mc Entire

  • I family life, honey is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. – Friedrich Nietzsche

  • I find the family unit the near mysterious and fascinating institution in the world. – Amos Oz

  • I accept a corking family, I live an amazing life. – John Oates

  • I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my blood brother and sister; this makes me experience that I know always where I belong.                    – Jose Carreras

  • I love being with my family, feeling that I'1000 both protector and protected.                     – Paulo Coelho

  • I love my family and I love my kids, but when the moments come, information technology'southward not as though you can just substitute your ain life with what you're doing on film.  You have to become to some other place where information technology is bigger than your own life. – Tom Hanks

  • I love my family and I miss them very much but I'm a new person now. I know a lot of people will not agree with what I've done, but information technology was right for me. – Latoya Jackson

  • I love my family because they are always at that place for me even in my most fragile moments.    – Gift Gugu Mona

  • I dearest my family unit very much.  I wish I could see them a little more than often than I practise.  But we sympathize because we are a show business family and nosotros all work.                       – Michael Jackson

  • I love my family with all of my center.  With everything that I am they are my life.  I honey them and so much more than than I could always love anything else in this whole entire world.  My family unit is my life and I would give my life for my family unit. – Karen Madewell

  • I love my family.  They are simply astonishing and I merely could not imagine my life without them. – Unknown

  • I love my kids then much and I couldn't imagine someone non beingness able to take their own family. – Staci Hall

  • I stay in tune with my family unit and God. – Regina Rex

  • I call back family unit is key, and if yous have dear for family, and so you have love for others and you have unity every bit people. – Marlon Wayans

  • I was angry and frustrated until I started my ain family and my first child was built-in. Until then I didn't really capeesh life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke upwardly. – Johnny Depp

  • I'm a minimalist. I don't actually need much to savor a good vacation – just my family and the bare essentials. – Jean Reno

  • If you cannot become rid of the family unit skeleton, y'all may likewise get in dance.                    – George Bernard Shaw

  • In my career, there'southward many things I've won and many things I've achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It's about existence a good begetter, a good husband, just existence connected to family equally much as possible. – David Beckham

  • It's all nigh quality of life and finding a happy residue between work and friends and family. – Philip Light-green

  • Life is precious and relationships are precious. I'k a peachy believer in family unit.                  – Len Goodman

  • My family unit is everything.  I am what I am cheers to my female parent, my father, my brother, my sis… because they have given me everything. – Ronaldinho

  • My family unit is like a sanctuary to me. I always plough to them for support and strength. I take comfort in knowing no matter which path I choose, my family stands behind me.    – Benjamin Bratt

  • My family is my life, and everything else comes 2nd every bit far as what's of import to me. – Michael Imperioli

  • My family is my strength and my weakness. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

  • My family was my guide to my reality. – Haywood Nelson

  • No matter how poor you think you are – if you take the family unit, you have everything.      – Unknown

  • Zip is improve than going dwelling to family unit and eating good food and relaxing.              – Irina Shayk

  • One day you volition do things for me that yous hate. That is what it means to be family.        – Jonathan Safran Foer

  • One of the things that binds u.s. as a family is a shared sense of humour. – Ralph Fiennes

  • I'southward family is the about important affair in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I'll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family. – Robert Byrd

  • Other things may change usa, merely we showtime and end with the family. – Anthony Bran

  • Our family is a circle of forcefulness; founded on religion, joined in beloved kept by God together forever. – Unknown

  • Parents were the merely ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world y'all had to earn it. – Ann Brashares

  • Peace and war begin at home. If nosotros truly want peace in the world, permit us brainstorm by loving 1 another in our own families. If we want to spread joy, we need for every family unit to have joy. – Female parent Teresa

  • Rejoice with your family in the cute land of life. – Albert Einstein

  • Some people come in our life every bit blessings. Some come up in your life every bit lessons.                – Mother Teresa

  • Tennis just a game, family is forever.  – Serena Williams

  • The bond that links your truthful family unit is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other'south life. – Richard Bach

  • The kid is the beauty of God nowadays in the earth, that greatest souvenir to a family.            – Mother Teresa

  • The family is ane of nature'due south masterpieces. – George Santayana

  • The family is the center of life and it is the key to eternal happiness. – L.Tom Perry

  • The family unit is the first essential cell of human lodge. – Pope John XXIII

  • The family is the nucleus of civilization. – Volition Durant

  • The family is the test of liberty; considering the family is the only matter that the gratuitous man makes for himself and by himself. – Gilbert K. Chesterton

  • The family you come from isn't as important equally the family you're going to accept.               – Ring Lardner

  • The informality of family life is a blest condition that allows united states all to go our all-time while looking our worst. – Marge Kennedy

  • The love of a family unit is life's greatest blessing. – Eva Burrows

  • The dear of family and the adoration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. – Charles Kuralt

  • The honey of the family, the dear of the person can heal. Information technology heals the scars left by a larger society. A massive, powerful order. – Maya Angelou

  • The memories we make with our family is everything. – Candace Cameron Bure

  • The most of import thing a begetter can do for his children is to love their mother.            – Henry Ward Beecher

  • The nearly important matter in the world is family unit and love. – John Wooden

  • The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. – Lee Iacocca

  • The trouble with the earth is that we depict the circle of our family also pocket-sized.                    – Mother Teresa

  • The unmarried most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we take with our family unit and close friends. – Clayton Christensen

  • The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.        – Mario Puzo

  • In that location is no poverty in life when y'all have a loving, peaceful, happy family. They are a gift which cannot be bought nor traded for gold. – Ryan Dunn

  • Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don't let the busy earth of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family unit.  – Josiah

  • This is function of what a family is about, not merely love.   It is knowing that your family volition be at that place watching out for your.  Nothing else will give you lot that. Not money.  Not fame. Non work. – Mitch Albom

  • To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.            – Pope John Paul Ii

  • Treat your family like friends and your friends similar family. – Unknown

  • When problem comes, it is your family that supports you. – Guy Lafleur

  • When you look at your life the greatest happiness'southward are family happiness's.                    – Joyce Brothers

  • Without a family, human, alone in the earth, trembles with the cold. – Andre Maurois

  • Women'south natural role is to be a pillar of the family. – Grace Kelly

  • Work is work, but family is for life.  That's what really matters to me. – Akshay Kumar

  • Yous don't choose your family. They are God'southward souvenir to you, as yous are to them.                – Desmond Tutu

  • Y'all need a strong family unit because at the stop, they will love y'all and back up yous unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister. – Esha Gupta

  • Your family unit and your dear must exist cultivated like a garden. Fourth dimension, effort, and imagination must exist summoned constantly to continue any relationship flourishing and growing.            – Jim Rohn

  • Your family is the best team you could ever have. – Unknown

If you lot notice this post is useful for yous

Delight share this mail to your friends and relatives.